There’s No Place Like Home for Recovering
If you’ve been hospitalized, you know that great feeling of returning home after a hospital stay–. enjoying the comfort of sleeping in your own bed; being around family, friends, and pets; maybe just sitting at home in a comfortable chair. But sometimes you or your loved one still needs help while recuperating.
Short Term Recovery services are a great solution that allows seniors, or persons of any age for that matter, to recuperate in the comfort of home. These services allow adults to recover following a surgery, an illness, or an accident at home, or in a place of their choosing.
Short Term Recovery services can mean a shorter stay in the hospital or a rehabilitation center, and it’s a fact that people of all ages tend to recover much faster in the comfort of their own home. What’s more, it’s far more affordable than an extended period in the hospital.
Your Best Choice for Short Term Recovery Services
Whether you are in need of a few days or a longer term care arrangement, your first choice in short term recovery services should be Health Advocates Homecare. We are a Chicago area home care service, and our caregivers can help make life easier for you and your loved one.
Our experienced and professional senior care providers are passionate about their patients and take pride in caring for your special someone in a home of their own where they feel comfortable and safe.
There are a number of areas we can help you and your loved one with, including:
- Making sure medication is taken in a timely manner
- Helping with toileting, incontinence, and related issues
- Bathing, grooming, and dressing assistance
- Assistance with errands and transportation
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Help with managing complex issues
- Exercise and physical therapy
- Providing a respite for family caregivers
“Thank you so much for your care and concern for our mother, Henrietta. We were very pleased with the daily help provided by Danielle, and glad to hear how well she got along with mom. Even though we only worked with you for a couple of weeks it was definitely “Quality Care”.”
— Michael and Paul S.
Choose Health Advocates Homecare for the Finest in Companion Care
What sets us apart from other agencies offering similar services?
Our staff of caregivers are experienced, compassionate, and understanding, and we carefully screen them for your peace of mind. In addition—
- We offer an alternative to a hospital stay, or assisted living and nursing home facilities that allows your loved one to remain in the comfort of home and receive the quality care they need and deserve.
- We offer extensive free evaluations, and develop a customized care plan designed to meet your loved one’s needs.
- Our staff is experienced in companion care– attentive, and compassionate. We know how important the care of your loved one is to you.
- Our staff of professionals are all employees, not independent contractors, meaning they are covered by our liability and workers compensation insurance, for your peace of mind.
- Our staff includes one of the only Nurse Certified Geriatric Care Managers in the State of Illinois, as well as two registered nurses with over 50 years of experience in home healthcare.
- Our highly experienced staff will work closely with physicians, families, and other caregivers so your loved one can live independently and safely at home.
- We will be your advocate, both in dealing with insurance and financial matters, and dealing with doctors, hospitals, rehab facilities, and the like.
What it comes down to is this—if you need short term recovery care, and want your loved one to have professional, compassionate companionship in the comfort of home, you need to contact us today for a free, no obligation consultation. We’ll help give you and your loved one the freedom to live a quality life, at home.
With Health Advocates Homecare, you’re not alone.