Do you have a loved needing help with their daily activities?
Rather than choosing a nursing home or similar facility, assisted living at home is the perfect arrangement for seniors who need some help with daily activities. Studies show that seniors overwhelmingly prefer living at home, and your loved one probably prefers that too.
And if you are in the Chicago area, the caring professionals at Health Advocates Homecare are prepared to help your loved one, in the comfort of home.
Today’s seniors are living much longer, healthier lives than generations past. Assisted living is a great choice if your loved one needs help with the activities of daily living, such as:
- toileting, incontinence, and related issues
- Bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Needing help with errands and transportation
- Meal preparation
The Health Advocates Homecare Advantage
“My family and I want to thank you for the excellent service Health Advocates Home Care
provided my father in his time of need. Within a few short weeks, he went from a fully functioning self sufficient person to a person needing help performing even the simplest of tasks. Working full time jobs, we knew we needed help taking care of him.
“I appreciate that in addition to assisting him with meals, getting dressed and using the facilities, to name a few, your caregivers also made sure the laundry was done and his home was clean. Most of all I’m thankful that he had someone to talk to and just “be there” when we couldn’t. I miss my father so much. Your care of him was very appreciated. You’re a special group with a wonderful gift of helping others.”
— Art G
You have a lot of choices for assisted living care for your loved one. So why choose Health Advocates Homecare?
Well, for starters we understand seniors. Just like you and I, they want to have fun and enjoy life. maybe most importantly, be independent. Your loved one doesn’t want to be told what they “can’t” do, or how much “help” they need. We appreciate and understand that. So we do our best to keep them in charge. They call the shots on the services we provide for them. We are just here to make their lives easier.
- We offer an alternative to assisted living and nursing home facilities that allows your loved one to remain in the comfort of home and receive the quality care they need and deserve.
- We offer extensive free evaluations, and develop a customized care plan designed to meet your loved one’s needs.
- Our staff is experienced in home care– attentive, and compassionate. We know how important the care of your loved one is to you.
- Our staff of professionals are all employees, not independent contractors, meaning they are covered by our liability and workers compensation insurance, for your peace of mind.
- Our staff includes one of the only Nurse Certified Geriatric Care Managers in the State of Illinois, as well as two registered nurses with over 50 years of experience in home healthcare.
- Our highly experienced staff will work closely with physicians, families, and other caregivers so your loved one can live independently and safely at home.
- We will be your advocate, both in dealing with insurance and financial matters, and dealing with doctors, hospitals, rehab facilities, and the like.
What it comes down to is this—if you want your loved one to have professional, compassionate care in the comfort of home, you need to contact us today for a free, no obligation consultation. We’ll help give you and your loved one the freedom to live a quality life, at home.
With Health Advocates Homecare, you’re not alone.