There is an Alternative to Nursing Homes
When your loved one needs care that you can’t always provide, a nursing home or assisted living facility shouldn’t be your only option. In-Home Care should be your first, and best, alternative to nursing homes.
Home Care is not only the preferred choice of adults over the age of 45– according to studies conducted by the AARP, Clarity, and the EAR Foundation– it also is substantially more affordable than nursing homes and other assisted living facilities.
And Health Advocates Homecare is the premier provider of In-Home Care in the Chicago area. We have the expertise– and quality, compassionate caregivers– to give you the peace of mind that you’ve made the right decision when you choose us.
How Do You Know if In-Home Care is Right for You and Your Loved One?
Not certain if In-Home Care is the right choice for you and your loved one? Here are just a few of the reasons why you should consider In-Home Care, and our services:
- Your loved one is becoming more dependent on you for help with daily activities such as walking, dressing, bathing, driving, or shopping.
- Your loved one is being released from rehab or a hospital and will require around-the-clock care.
- Your loved one is bedridden and needs assistance to prevent bedsores.
- Your loved one is in a facility and needs additional help and care.
- You feel pressured and stressed from trying to meet your loved one’s needs.
- You aren’t getting enough quality time with your family or your loved one.
Again, these are only a few of the reasons to consider home care. It boils down to this– if you are having any difficulties with the care of your loved one, you should explore your options with Health Advocates Homecare.
Why Choose Health Advocates Homecare?
“Thanks, Mom depends on your care. Our family can rely on your care without a second thought or concern. Thank you!”
— Sue S
You owe it to your loved one, and yourself, to find the best In-Home Care available. We offer unmatched care services that give you the peace of mind that your loved one is receiving the best possible care. Among the many reasons to choose Health Advocates Homecare are:
- We offer an alternative to assisted living and nursing home facilities that allows your loved one to remain in the comfort of home and receive the quality care they need and deserve.
- We offer extensive free evaluations, and develop a customized care plan designed to meet your loved one’s needs.
- Our staff is experienced in home care– attentive, and compassionate. We know how important the care of your loved one is to you.
- Our staff of professionals are all employees, not independent contractors, meaning they are covered by our liability and workers compensation insurance, for your peace of mind.
- Our staff includes one of the only Nurse Certified Geriatric Care Managers in the State of Illinois, as well as two registered nurses with over 50 years of experience in home healthcare.
- Our highly experienced staff will work closely with physicians, families, and other caregivers so your loved one can live independently and safely at home.
- We will be your advocate, both in dealing with insurance and financial matters, and dealing with doctors, hospitals, rehab facilities, and the like.
What it comes down to is this—if you want your loved one to have professional, compassionate in-home care, you need to contact us today for a free, no obligation consultation. We’ll help give you and your loved one the freedom to live a quality life, at home.